Back Taxes Owed

Back Taxes Owed

You have filed your returns but didn’t have the money to pay what was owed. You may think, “Oh well – I will catch up next year.” Before you know it you find yourself several years in arrears and suddenly there is a notice from the IRS, stating that you owe three or four times the original amount.

It’s truly amazing how fast tax penalties and interest add up. Now you have a choice, you can write a big fat check and pay the full amount, including interest and penalties. Or you can just keep ignoring them while the penalties and interest keep piling up.

Luckily, we offer several options when it comes to resolving unpaid taxes. Please complete the form below to get a Free Consultation with our tax specialist.

Contact Us

Schedule an Appointment

Oklahoma City

Fleming Tax & Financial
10101 S Pennsylvania Ave. Suite B
Oklahoma City, OK 73159


Fleming Tax & Financial
15112 Traditions Blvd. Suite B
Edmond, OK 73013


Phone: (405) 759-1040
Fax: (405) 703-0777
Email: [email protected]